Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Airport Schmairport

So.
I am currently sitting in Sydney airport syncing my ipod (one of those jobs that just didn't get done before now). It is less than 2 hours until my plane flies out...eek!

We left home super early this morning, because my sister's flight was meant to leave a while ago... I think it may have been late too because it's still on the departures board.

Air New Zealand were not my favourite when I was checking in, which makes me really sad because they are my favourite airline. I got charged $60 excess because my bag was 1kg over (my hand luggage was also 7kg over which may have helped their cause... hmm) and the lady was super rude. The 2nd one we talked to was much lovelier and gave me an aisle seat (I actually prefer window seats, but she said it in a nice voice, so I felt like I got a good deal...hmm. Just hope the people next to me have good bladders.... or better yet, maybe there will be no people next to me... that would be nice).

So the plan is to meet up with my sister in LA this afternoon - like an hour ago, but really in 18 hours. oh so weird!

Anyway, I am going to go get some late lunch... I will leave you with a cute picture of the lovely friends who came to send me off playing travel hungry hippos... and you wonder why my bag was overweight!

3 comments:

  1. And they weren't even in the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I was wondering if you would be blogging about your adventures :D
    Make sure you have that bit of fun at Disneyland for me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you love you love you love you my very own Twin!
    I'm having cheese on toast in remembrance of you tomorrow ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete